Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sahana

"Sahana is a Free and Open Source Disaster Management system. It is a web based collaboration tool that addresses the common coordination problems during a disaster from finding missing people, managing aid, managing volunteers, tracking camps effectively between Government groups, the civil society (NGOs) and the victims themselves.:.......

Thats what Sahana web site says.

I got the opportunity to join Sahana project in February 2007 as an intern. I have heard its recognition and reputation during my university career and at that time I did not think that I will get the opportunity to contribute to that project.

All the credits should go to Core developers (Chamindra, Pradeeper, Ravindra, Mifan and rest...). They have done a tremendous job to bring the project into this stage.

I love FOSS, I like to contribute to FOSS, So I just started to doing it now. :-D

No comments:

State Machine implementation for Spring Boot Project

Well I do not write a lot about it. You have plenty of resources to read about it. The behavior of state machines can be observed in many d...